Monday 9 August 2010

Ablaze

Ravenous fires overshadowing my sanity
Known from the past yet ineffable at this very moment
Fluctuating from one end of the spectrum to the other
I feel consumed by seamless eternity with every passing instant

Forever caught in this dependence
I beg hopelessly for a saviour
Unfathomable is the bliss I feel close to you
Agonizing is the desolation I feel apart from you

Feelings like volcanoes awaiting their turn to erupt
Spontaneous words that must go unspoken
Sweet bliss or torture, the difference is invisible
Raging madness that I cannot express

I die a little with every passing moment unaided
Yet I come alive beyond portrayal with you together
Endless moments with and without you
Relativity that I cannot define ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.